- Baidin GmbH and its subsidiaries recognise and respect the privacy of users of this Website.
- You are encouraged to visit our Website and register to receive more information about career opportunities in the rail industry. Where you register you may be required to submit to us your name, e-mail address and certain other information concerning the locations and type of work you seek (together referred to as "Personal Information"). Otherwise, Baidin GmbH collects no personally identifying information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. Baidin GmbH will not trade, sell, or rent Personal Information but may collect or provide aggregate statistics about its site and users to other parties. This Website logs IP addresses, the type of operating system that the visitor’s computer uses, the type of browser software used by the visitor, and the pages accessed by the visitor.
- Baidin GmbH uses the aggregate data to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behaviour of our visitors and to measure overall user demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the site.
Use of Information
- We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
- Baidin GmbH complies with and is registered under the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom (see below). We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
- Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to further enquiries related to career opportunities with Baidin GmbH.
- Whilst any Personal Information that we use will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared with Baidin GmbH-approved contractors or agents, in connection with services, information or other efforts related to your enquiries related to career opportunities with Baidin GmbH.
- We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information to any third party which has a legal right to request such information.
- If a third party acquires control or the business of Baidin GmbH, we may transfer Personal Information we then hold to that third party.
Security of Data
- We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
- When our enquiry form asks you to enter Personal Information that information is encrypted by the use of security systems with encryptions and firewalls, provided on a secure socket layer (SSL), to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your information from unauthorised access and disclosure.
Data Protection Act (1998)
- For more detail about your rights under the act, the rules we have to adhere to in collecting and storing your information, and how you can check your data records visit www.ico.org.uk.
- You have a right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you by sending your request, together with an administration fee of £10 to Baidin GmbH c/o Iceni Productions Limited at The Studio, Bell House Lane, Anslow, DE139PA, United Kingdom
Links to Other Sites
- If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that website’s own privacy statement.
- We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
- By using this Website you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as stated above.